Buy two pairs of Asilah in your next order
& get a mystery pair of shoes for Free!!
YOU talk, we LISTEN
Top sellers are back with a NEW look Temple
in Light Cream & Black !!
☀ Covered Heel
☀ Soft Padded Insole
☀ High Quality Accessories
☀ Buckle with Hook for Easy Access
☀ Generous Fitting in Sizes EU 36 to EU 42
Login to KMJ Shoes website for more details.
by Phoebes Garland, Features Writer for EXPOSED Online
We all want to know what’s hot and what’s not and who better than Phoebe Garland from fashion agency Garland and Garland. Here is an extract from her article on Exposed Online.
1. Educating Your Customer: Educating your customer on the difference of quality between a $15.00 t-shirt at Kmart or Target and a $129.00 top or more, and how and where it’s made and the difference in quality. This will require asking your supplier more information about the materials and how the actual shoe/dress is made and how to take care of the garment*.
2. Textured Fabrics and Natural Luxe Fabrics: Think quality Merino wool knitwear and leather, soft angoras with viscose blends to keep it affordable. Silk in summer, Merino in winter and breathable fabrics. Nice!
3. Ageless Dressing: Fashion, which would appeal to a 30 year old, but also a 60 year old. Think shift dresses, tunics, and kaftans for example. It’s about simple elegant shapes that can be lifted and boosted with great texture, prints and colour.
4. Knitwear: Good fashion knitwear for winter, we can’t get enough of it. Fashion knitwear is something we can’t get enough of and in short supply and I do mean fashion. Sadly too many operators are hearing the word knitwear without putting the word fashion in front of it.
5. Colour & Prints: Colour is still big perhaps everywhere in Australia, except in Melbourne, which I am sure black has almost been declared a state colour down there in terms of sales. Colour is here to stay from winter right through to summer and is huge overseas. Think strong solid colour and prints. Expect to see fluoro’s in summer, bright blues, bright yellows and greens it was big in New York for spring and can’t wait to see it in stores too.
*Look out for our Shoe Butcher segment where we cut up our shoes to reveals what’s inside.